I am a PhD student at Department of Computer Science at Aarhus University in Denmark with Ivan Damgård as my supervisor. My area of research is cryptography, and especially lattice-based and in general post quantum cryptography. My expected date of finish is 2. December 2012.
I have left Denmark a couple of times to experience the outside
- Starting 3. October I will be doing a 4 month software
engineer inernship with Google in Zurich, Switzerland.
- During the spring semester of 2011 I was a visiting PhD
Student at Georgia Institute of Technology for 5 months. Here I was working
with professor Chris Peikert on lattice-based cryptography.
I have been a teaching assistant in the following courses at Aarhus University:
- Introductory Programming (also as a lecturer)
- Programming 2
- Aarhus School of Business Programming Projects
- Algorithms and Datastructures 1+2
- Regularity and Automata
- Computability and Logic
- Department of Computer Science
8200 Aarhus N
- rikkeb (at) cs (.) au (.) dk