PhD Student, Department of Computer Science, Aarhus University
I am a PhD student in the Cryptography Group at Aarhus University under the supervision of Claudio Orlandi and Ivan Damgård.
On this webpage you can find information about me and my research.
Address: Department of Computer Science, Aabogade 34, DK-8200 Aarhus
I am mainly interested in advanced encryption schemes, like Functional Encryption, Access Control Encryption, Order-Revealing Encryption etc. Furthermore, I am working on verification of game-based cryptographic proofs using the EasyCrypt toolset.
Topics of interest
- Encryption Schemes
- Functional Encryption
- Public Key Encryption
- Access Control
- Multiparty Computation
Publications and Manuscripts
- Access Control Encryption: Enforcing Information Flow with Cryptography
- Ivan Damgård, Helene Haagh, Claudio Orlandi
- TCC 2016-B.
- Revealing Encryption for Partial Ordering
- Helene Haagh, Yue Ji, Chenxing Li, Claudio Orlandi, Yifan Song
During my Master and PhD studies, I have been teaching some Bachelor and Master level Computer Science courses:
- Combinatorial Search (an introduction to complexity theory) (Master Course, Spring 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Optimization (Master Course, Spring 2014, 2016)
- Computer Science in Perspective (Bachelor Course, Fall 2015, 2016)
- Introduction to Programming (Bachelor Course, Fall 2014)
- Programming 2 (Bachelor Course, Fall 2014)
- August 2015 - now
- PhD in Computer Science, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Advisors: Claudio Orlandi and Ivan Damgård
- Subject: Advanced Encryption Schemes and Multiparty Computation
- August 2010 - June 2015
- MSc (cand.scient.) in Computer Science, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Master Thesis: Constructions of Functional Encryption [pdf]
- Advisor: Claudio Orlandi, Co-Advisor: Ignacio Cascudo Pueyo
- August 2007 - June 2010
- "Studentereksamen" (STX), Viborg Katedralskole, Denmark